Dark Angels
Welcome to Dark Angels Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Angels
Welcome to Dark Angels Forum
Dark Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need Allies

2 posters

Go down

We need Allies Empty We need Allies

Post  strunful Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm

We should find 1-2 allies for starters that are ranged 20~30 in top.After we should start a family.We need more action ppl or we are going to be eaten out by bigger alliances.Cheers Very Happy

strunful
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

We need Allies Empty Re: We need Allies

Post  Halphas Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 am

With the authorization of our Space Diplomat, I have been reaching out to several alliances nearby my colonies. I haven't heard much of a response yet.

It may be somewhat difficult to find friends in the top 50. This is a fairly cutthroat game, and many of them might not take too kindly to buddying up to the competition. It may be better for us to focus on with bottom 800 alliances. If we're friends with an experienced five man alliance and their leader deletes his account, we might soak up 4 quality members into our ranks. Or, a 150 ranked alliance might just get tired of losing every war they are involved in and merge with us entirely. Even we need cannon-fodder (like automus).

Peace treaties sound like a good idea, but if we can get to number 1 without relying on anyone else and without pissing everyone else off--then we might be able to hold onto it long enough to enjoy it.
Halphas
Halphas
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum